Weston Williamson + Partners are seeking a Project Architect to join our team in London.
Weston Williamson + Partners is an award winning, international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively to create and connect sustainable places for people influences the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of innovative transport infrastructure, high-quality residential and mixed-use spaces.
Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 35 years’ of experience, to deliver successful projects.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and committed Project Architect to join growing practice to work within the Residential team.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience and skillset:
- 6+ years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- Strong on technical detail and delivery
- Passivhaus certification or strong Passivhaus experience
- highly creative and design orientated
- positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple aspects of a project
- strong client facing project leader with exceptional team management skill
Weston Williamson + Partners offer a great benefits package including remote working, inter studio mobility, health and wellbeing benefits, professional memberships and a genuinely wonderful and diverse studio culture.
Please submit your CV and portfolio followed by your name via the apply for job button below.