We are architects + urban designers, specialising in infrastructure, regeneration + placemaking. A design led global practice, 150+ strong, with five studios working together as a single team. Our studios, located in London, Manchester, Toronto, Melbourne and Sydney, expose us to global thinking, innovations and ideas, immediately applicable to local projects.
Positions are available for the right candidates with great opportunities for growth with the following credentials:
- Degree in Architecture with 7+ years experience and is ideally registered.
- Strong designer able to contribute to the design culture of the studio
- Demonstrates an alignment with WW+P’s purpose and values
- Self-motivated, and inspired to be part of a growing team locally as part of an established, global company.
- Civic-minded and passionate about shaping connected, regenerative cities, precincts and infrastructure
- Competent working alongside the city’s key leaders, top tier clients and consultants
- Evidence of experience in design for construction
- Experience in transport (beneficial but not mandatory) with maritime experience highly favourable
- Evidence of experience managing design teams.
- Illustrates a strategic approach to their work
- Demonstrates precision in their design and working methods
- High-level graphic presentation skills, with proficiency in Adobe Software, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experienced Revit user, ideally possessing Rhino 3D Modelling and Grasshopper skills.
Please apply with you CV, and Portfolio at the email link above