We are looking for talented, ambitious, and committed architects to join our expanding studio, working on some of the World’s highest profile infrastructure and rail projects.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- Between two to five years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- ARB or equivalent international membership of Professional institution
- Proficient in Revit or Microstation
- Ideally proficient in Rhino and Grasshopper
- Highly creative and design orientated with a keen eye for technical detailing
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple aspects of a project
Located in our design studio in either central London or greater Manchester you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Please submit your CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating the position you are applying for.
All candidates must have the right to work in UK.