Weston Williamson + Partners is an international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively for the enjoyment of everyone to create civilised cities influences the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of high-quality spaces, innovative transport infrastructure and residential and mixed-use places and homes.
We are made up of team players, who work together and are open and trusting with colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 30 years of experience, to deliver successful projects.
We are looking for talented, ambitious and committed architects and senior architects to join our expanding studio, working on some of the UK’s highest profile infrastructure projects.
Positions are available for the right candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- Minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- ARB or equivalent international membership of Professional institution
- Proficient in Rhino and Microstation and also ideally Grasshopper
- Passionate about city-shaping infrastructure
- Highly creative and design orientated
- Experience of leading teams through detailed planning applications
- Professional, positive, enthusiastic and collaborative
Located in our design studio in either Central London or Greater Manchester you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Please email your CV and portfolio (stating the position you are applying for), followed by your name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for the application will be 30th April 2021.