We are looking for talented, ambitious and committed PI/PII Architectural Assistants to join our expanding Studio. Working on fantastic projects of all scales.
Positions are available for the right candidates with fantastic opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- RIBA Part I/Part II qualified
- Highly creative & design orientated
- Professional, positive, enthusiastic to grow and learn
- Experience in the residential and or infrastructure sectors preferable
- Microstation, Rhino and Revit knowledge preferable
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Located in our design studio in either London or Manchester and periodic visits to offsite Offices you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Application: Please email your CV and samples of work to: email@example.com with Qualification in the subject field.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.