We are looking for talented and ambitious Architectural graduates to join our expanding Sydney, Melbourne and Perth studios, working on fantastic city shaping projects.
We are architects + urban designers, specialising in infrastructure, regeneration + place-making. A design led global practice, 150+ strong, with five studios working together as a single team.
Our studios, located in London, Manchester, Toronto, Melbourne and Sydney, expose us to global thinking, innovations and ideas, immediately applicable to local projects.
We are a friendly and diverse studio with a strong design culture, working alongside the city’s key leaders, top tier clients and consultants. We are a growing, egalitarian local team, with a range of roles on major city projects with high growth opportunity.
Positions are available for the right candidates with great opportunities for growth with the following credentials:
- Strong design thinker able to contribute to the design culture of the studio
- Demonstrates an alignment with our purpose and values
- Self-motivated, and inspired to be part of a growing team locally as part of an established, global company
- Civic-minded and passionate about shaping connected, regenerative cities, precincts and infrastructure
- Demonstrates precision in their design and working methods
- High-level graphic presentation skills, with proficiency in Adobe Software, namely Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Preferably a Revit user, ideally possessing Rhino3D Modelling and Grasshopper skills
Please apply with you CV, and Portfolio at the email link above