We are looking for talented, ambitious and committed undergraduate level candidates to work on our transport and infrastructure projects in our Melbourne studio.
Fantastic opportunities will be available to broaden your knowledge in an expanding practice and gain industry experience. Positions are available for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to integrate easily into a variety of team structures
- Experience in REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of skill across all computer software
- Ability to set your own tasks to collectively achieve the team / project objectives
Please email your CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with your qualification level in the subject field followed by “Melbourne office”.