We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed individual to join our studio to support design teams in using BIM tools and workflows as the central part of each project. Working closely with the Sector Lead, you will be involved in creating high-performance buildings providing direct support to project team members and reporting to the BIM Manager. You will be responsible for leveraging strong knowledge of AEC industry standards, tools and practices to support and improve workflow collaboration and efficiencies throughout project delivery. You will monitor the performance and quality of the BIM models and ensure they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and Weston Williamson BIM standards.
Positions are available for the right candidates, with fantastic opportunities for growth and career advancement, with the following credentials:
- Background in architecture or engineering, with a professional degree from an accredited university
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit and other relevant BIM authoring packages
- Proficient with Dynamo
- Familiarity with ISO19650 (e.g. BIM execution plan, common data environment, etc)
- Experience with large scale / complex model creation in Revit
- Revit exam-based certification would be considered an advantage
An interest in computational design tools and integration within a BIM workflow is desirable.
Located in our design studio in central London or Manchester you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Please email your CV and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with DeZeen Jobs + Qualification in the subject field.