The Business Development Coordinator will report to the Bidding and Business Development Lead and provide support across the practice in all our business development, bidding and marketing activity.
This varied role is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of business development within an international architecture practice. You will support all our sectors, building relationships with sector leads, regional leads, directors and associates to understand the practice, its market and opportunities, and to support our growth.
The ideal candidate will have a hunger to learn with a lively and proactive can-do attitude. You must be happy to get involved in all aspects of the practice and studio life, supporting where you are needed. Training will be provided in our core management systems and support software.
- Maintaining practice materials and image libraries: including CVs, sample answers, project information and project images.
- Maintaining our client relationship management systems.
- Supporting the Bid Manager in the production of tender responses.
- Undertaking research into clients and business opportunities.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations to clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas and documents for business development and bid meetings.
- Supporting the development of written material for marketing following practice guidelines, including social media posts, website material, award submissions, capability statements etc.
- Organised with good time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and able to engage/collaborate with a wide variety of staff at various levels within the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Research skills
- An interest in architecture and design
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- The role can be based in our London or Manchester studios. We offer a flexible working environment with a range of staff benefits.