We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed individual to join our studio to support design teams in using Computational tools and workflows as the central part of each project. Working closely with the Sector Lead, you will be involved in creating high-performance buildings providing direct support to project team members and reporting to the Digital Lead. You will be responsible for leveraging strong knowledge of AEC industry standards, tools and practices to support and improve a data-driven approaches throughout project delivery. You will work alongside the BIM team, encouraging creativity and innovation to satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and Weston Williamson Digital standards.
Positions are available for the right candidates, with fantastic opportunities for growth and career advancement, with the following credentials:
- Background in architecture or engineering , with a professional degree from an accredited university
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Rhino
- Proficient with Dynamo, Grasshopper
- Familiarity in programming languafes such as C#, Python
- Experience with linteroperability between Rhino and Revit
Located in our design studio in central London or Manchester you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Please email your CV and samples of work to: email@example.com with DeZeen Jobs + Qualification in the subject field.
The closing date for the application will be XXX