We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed individual to join our London studio to lead our marketing, communications and PR activity covering existing and emerging markets. Working closely with the regional and business development team they will support the delivery of our business plan and drive global growth.
- The delivery of our marketing, communications and PR activity, supporting the promotion of the practice and our global growth.
- Management of the global marketing budget in line with agreed objectives and priorities and ensuring return on investment.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR and marketing campaigns in WW+P’s key markets: UK, Middle East, North America and Australia.
- Alignment of all communications with our values, visual guidelines and tone of voice guidelines ensure consistency in internal and external messaging.
- Development of the profiles of the senior team within the industry and further afield.
- Networking with key press, professional bodies and their representatives to maximise promotional opportunities.
- Development and management of a programme of events/conferences (internal and external) to reach our key external audiences.
- Media briefing on project updates (wins, milestones, progress, completion etc) building good relationships with project partners and clients.
- Management of requests for information from press, publishers, exhibition organisers etc, and maintain an accurate and current press database.
- Collaboration with external PR agencies to deliver value for money.
Key competencies and experience:
- 15+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good press contact and experience of press campaigns in our core markets of UK Middle East, North America and Australia.
- Excellent written skills with experience of writing for a range of audiences and platforms (social, print, web, press etc)
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Autonomous self-motivated leader able to develop and lead a range of mixed global marketing and PR activity.
- Strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- Interest in architecture and the build environment
- Hybrid and flexible working as standard
- Generous leave
- Annual bonus
- Professional membership fees
- Individual Mentoring and Training programmes
- Private Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Weston Williamson + Partners is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from diverse candidates. By sending you application you agree to your data being processed.