We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Senior HR Business Partner/ Manager to lead our HR function and activities aligned with our business objectives and needs. The successful candidate will also be part of a supportive and engaged HR community across the Egis business lines in the UK.
Weston Williamson + Partners and 10Design are award winning, design led architectural practices with studios in the UK, Australia, Canada, and Hong Kong, working on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure, rail and residential, mixed use projects. We are part of the Egis Group.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a good understanding of architectural business functions, with demonstrable experience sourcing and on boarding high caliber candidates within the architectural sector. They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels. The successful candidate will improve the impact of HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, and attract talented recruits.
The successful candidate will be based in London, and work jointly with the Weston Williamson + Partners and 10 Design senior leadership teams, while also reporting professionally to the EGIS Group UK HR Director.
This is an exciting new role created by these two internationally renowned architecture practices, providing the successful candidate with a key role in achieving the Egis UK HR country road map.
- Aligning staff to business objectives and enhancing performance
- Working with the UK recruitment team to recruit top talent
- Managing the performance review process, providing advice and support to the senior teams within the business.
- Facilitating and supporting pay and remuneration related activities
- Supporting and co-ordinating employee development activities
- Implementing Group strategic HR initiatives and activities
- Supporting the co-ordination of orientation and onboarding processes
- Maintaining staff relations by providing legal and problem solving expertise
- Co-ordinating and facilitating all compliance and governance activities such as health and safety, GDPR, data reporting to Group etc..
- Managing internships, graduate placements and apprenticeship schemes
- Facilitating the implementation of Group HR processes and tools
- Leading an Egis UK HR transversal work stream working closely with the UK HR team
- Extensive experience within a similar position, taking a true business partner approach, ensuring HR make a true impact within a business
- Previous experience working within an Architectural practice
- Demonstrable team management and delegation skills
- Level 7 HR qualification, minimum MCIPD
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a matrix organisation in a business partnership model would be high advantageous