We are looking to expand our Landscape team in the practice to cover all aspects of placemaking, context integration and design development covering Landscape design and Urban Realm.
This role will cover support the practice on many international and local projects across the practice from small scale schemes through to major strategic masterplans.
Key requirements for the post:
- Background and experience in urban design and Landscaping
- At least 2.5 years of experience in practice
- Design leadership in concept development
- Good communication skills and solid experience of working within and leading a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent presentation skills
- AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign essential
Weston Williamson + Partners offer a great benefits package including remote working, inter studio mobility, health and wellbeing benefits, professional memberships and a genuinely wonderful and diverse studio culture.