Weston Williamson + Partners is an international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively for the enjoyment of everyone to create civilised cities influences the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of high-quality spaces, innovative transport infrastructure and residential and mixed-use places and homes.
We are made up of team players, who work together and are open and trusting with colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Our studio’s are structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 30 years of experience, to deliver successful projects.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed Marketing & Graphics Assistant to join our team. You will support the Practice with the development of internal and external marketing material, graphics and images for projects and presentations, updating social media and website content and generally ensuring a consistent output of material inline with our practice guidelines.
The ideal candidate should have the following credentials:
- Good graphic and written communication and presentation skills, able to produce high quality outputs.
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite packages.
- Organised with good time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Understanding or experience in using Microsoft Office packages, including PowerPoint and Word template design
- An interest and knowledge in social media and communication applications including LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter, and Mail Chimp and Open Asset would be an advantage.
Preference is for the role to be based in our Manchester studio, working from the London studio will also be considered. You will be required to support staff in both locations.
Please email your CV and example of applicable work (stating the position you are applying for), followed by your name to: email@example.com
The closing date for the application will be 31st April 2021.