We are looking for talented, ambitious, and committed masterplanners to join our expanding London studio, working on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure and masterplanning projects.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- Architect or Urban Designer with Masterplanning and large scale projects experience
- 3 to 5 years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- Ability to work on a broad range of scales, from large-scale strategic studies to detailed masterplans
- Experience in transport infrastructure and station masterplanning is a plus
- Experience in project leadership, liaising and coordinating inputs from multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficiency in Revit and GIS is desirable
- Highly creative and design orientated with experience in engaging with multi-stakeholder groups
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple project scales and work in a team
- ARB or equivalent international membership of professional institution desirable
Located in our London design studio you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team
Please submit your CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for.
All candidates must have the right to work in UK.