We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our CEO, COO and CFO. These three directors support the global business, covering a range of areas and responsibilities. Following our acquisition by Egis Group, this is an exciting opportunity to support these new director as they establish their roles and grow the business.
Reporting directly to the COO, the Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Acting as first point of contact for the CEO, COO and CFO, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Preparing correspondence, including letters and emails
- Typing, compiling, researching and preparing report, presentations and documents
- Attending meetings to take notes, minutes and actions
- Managing databases, filing and retrieving information
- Receiving and interacting with visitors and clients
- Booking and arranging travel, transportation and accommodation
- Proof read and review text/reports
Additional support may be required to the wider board, where there are joint boards, meetings etc.
- Have had at least 3 years’ experience within a similar Personal Assistant role
- Demonstration of similar role within a design or engineering environment
- Demonstration of working with senior/executive members of staff at board level
- Demonstration of an exceptionally high standard of writing and editing skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Preferable knowledge of Adobe suite including InDesign.
Essential Skills/Personal Strengths:
- Intellectual and creative with an interest in architecture and design
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Highly committed with a strong sense of time management
- Excellent communication
- Proactive, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Friendly, polite and prepared to participate in the studio culture
- Presentable with a professional manner at all times