We are made up of team players and foster an attitude of mutual respect across the project team and stakeholders. To deliver a high calibre of projects it is vital to create teams in which the creative work can occur within an atmosphere of trust and respect. Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and research whilst building upon our 35 years of experience.
We are looking for an experienced Revit Manager to strengthen our residential and masterplanning teams.
The studio currently uses BIM across a number of platforms. This role is specific to our Revit platform. We have a particular interest in developing the quality of our graphical output, developing templates and family libraries that will support quality and consistency in our workflows. Additional responsibilities include:
- Further develop our existing strategy for implementation of BIM (specifically Revit) process, standards and supporting technologies;
- Manage and update our in-house BIM/Revit user manual;
- Develop, support and deliver training for project teams in BIM Process and relevant technologies including training videos;
- Assist with induction of new starters in Revit;
- Support Project Partners in BIM contract negotiations and client engagement;
- Support our bids team in responding to BIM-related questions when tendering for new work;
- Help to determine appropriate BIM scope, delivery program and resource planning for project deliveries and produce the implementation plan for projects;
- Support team communication of project standards, workflows and process requirements;
- Support Project Teams in Revit project setup and delivery;
- Provide quality control processes for completeness and adherence to BIM Process and Standards;
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of current industry BIM Process and Technologies;
Qualities and Skills required
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities;
- Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based;
- Advanced technical skills in Revit and scripting;
- Strong working knowledge of current UK BIM Process and Standards and BIM international standards, contractual and legal issues;
- 5+ years working in an Architectural/Engineering production environment;
- 5+ years working on BIM Projects in a BIM management role;
- Experience in implementing practice wide Revit process adoption;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Self-starter with drive to succeed and improve;
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of a team
Please email your cv and samples of work to: email@example.com with BIM Manager in the subject field.
The closing date for the application will be 5th March 2021.