We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed individual to join our Studio as part of a growing Masterplanning Team. Working closely with the Sector Lead, you will be involved in a range of project scales, on some of the UK’s highest-profile and most forward-thinking masterplanning projects.
Positions are available for the right candidates, with fantastic opportunities for growth and career advancement, with the following credentials:
- 10+ years experience in professional practice – across masterplanning, urban planning and public realm design
- Confidence with client-facing environments and leading engagement with large stakeholder groups
- Running a team across multiple complex projects
- Experience at all project scales; from strategic regional transit corridors through to detailed plot level design and delivery
- The ability to ‘roll up the sleeves’ on production; whether CAD modelling, graphic software or DTP
- Excellence in report writing to support projects from concept through to planning applications and on-site delivery
- Landscape design experience would be considered an advantage
Located in our design studio in central London you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Please email your CV and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date:
The closing date for the application will be 24th March 2021