We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and committed Sustainability Consultant to join our expanding studio, working across some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure, rail and residential, mixed use projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing sustainable design proposals with project teams
- Reviewing project designs and providing technical advice
- Building client relationships and liaising with multi-disciplinary design teams
- Preparing sustainability assessments, reports and presentations
- Developing and implementing the practice’s sustainability vision and strategy alongside our sustainability group.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- Bachelors Degree in a Built Environment related subject.
- Masters Degree or equivalent specialism in sustainable design.
- 10-15 years professional experience
- Experience of a similar role within the construction industry, preferably with a design focus.
- Good knowledge of Low and Zero Carbon technologies and their application to the built environment
- Proficiency with sustainable design software including environmental modelling and life-cycle analysis.
- Ideally proficient in Revit, Dynamo, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Revit.
- Working knowledge of internationally recognised environmental design standards including International Green Construction Code.
- Ideally ARB Registered Architect or Part 2 qualified.
Please email CV and portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com. All candidates must have the right to work in UK.