An opportunity exists for an experienced administrator to join the WW+P team in the Melbourne studio. You will be integral to the day to day running of the office, ensuring things run smoothly and being flexible and adaptable when priorities change. The role involves working both autonomously and as part of a tight knit team reporting to the Studio Manager. This is a diverse position and offers plenty of room for career progression.
- Answer and redirect all incoming phone calls
- Cover reception – accept deliveries, greet clients, make tea and coffee for meetings etc.
- General housekeeping - upkeep & daily management of the studios, ordering of supplies etc.
- Manage staff timesheets and reporting using internal system
- Assist with organising all internal/social/client/industry events
- Assist with generating and collating ISO & AEO documentation
- Assist with IT requests from staff and managing software subscriptions
- Responsible for organising any corporate travel arrangements
- Assist the Managing Director & Principals with any individual requests
- Responsible for managing all staff leave
- Assist with managing staff records, organising annual reviews and being the first point of contact for all general enquiries
- Assist with onboarding new staff members
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role – background in the Architecture and Design industry will be regarded highly
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Advance communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously as well as part of a team
- Exceedingly confident using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive and willingness to be flexible
The above duties may develop over time therefore Weston Williamson + Partners reserves the right upon giving reasonable notice to require the employee to perform other duties within the employee’s capability. We value and respect our colleagues, working collaboratively in an open and trusting environment. All our staff have regular development reviews, access to training and well-defined career progression.
Application: Please email your CV and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org Qualification in the subject field.
Application closing date: The closing date for the application will be 8th November 2019