We are looking for talented, ambitious, and committed urban designers to join our expanding London studio, working on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure and rail projects.
We are seeking urban designers and architects with masterplanning experience to join our Infrastructure masterplanning team in London, UK.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- Architects or Urban Designer with Two to five years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- ARB or equivalent international membership of professional institution
- Experience in urban design and masterplanning projects
- Experience in infrastructure and station masterplanning is a plus
- Proficiency in Revit is desirable
- Highly creative and design orientated with experience of engaging with multi-stakeholder groups
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple project scales
- Located in our London design studio you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team
Please submit your CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for.
All candidates must have the right to work in UK.