Privacy, Quality & Cookie Policies
What we collect
- Contact information including email address
- Anonymous website analytics statistics
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control other websites and cannot be held responsible for the protection of any information you provide whilst visiting any third party site.
Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of, or deletion of, personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please telephone the studio on +44 (0) 20 7401 8877
WestonWilliamson+Partners, aims to provide premium-quality architectural and associated services for our customers, on time and within budget.
The management of WW+P is committed to:
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System that supports WW+P operations;
- Evaluate the effectiveness and fitness of the Quality Management System and ensure its continuous improvement;
- The enhancement of customer and other relevant requirements to ensure conforming products and services;
- Set Objectives and Targets and evaluate to what extent they have been achieved.
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout WW+P the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements.
- Establish and communicate the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Promote improvement and sustainability
- Ensure the availability of resources
- Ensure that we operate in an environmentally sustainable manner
The management of WW+P has a continuing commitment to:
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Business Management System.
In addition to all Australian commercial legislation and regulations, WW+P complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
WW+P constantly monitors quality performance and will implement improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order ensure continuing suitability.
In order for this site to work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file saved on your computer or mobile device by a website when you visit https://www.westonwilliamson.com. The cookie enables the website to remember your actions and preferences such as login, language, font size and other display preferences to keep you from having to reenter them on every visit to the website or when browsing from page to page.
How to control cookies
You can block and/or delete cookies as you wish using your browser settings.You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed. By doing this you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit https://www.westonwilliamson.c... and some services and functionalities may not work.