As we reach the end of the year it is a good time to reflect on 2023 and the significant milestones we have achieved:
- Our restoration of the historic British Embassy in Paris was opened by King Charles.
- Commercial Way, a 109 unit development providing much needed social houses in London was completed with the first residents moving in.
- Ongoing progress on HS2 with approval granted for key bridges and viaducts into Birmingham, UK.
- Residents getting their first look at our designs for Byford Station part of the METRONET rail extensions in Perth
- Continued recognition of our projects with a double Civic Trust award win for Paddington and Woolwich Elizabeth line stations and Barking Riverside station commended in the Building Beauty Awards.
- Melbourne Metro is forging ahead for its 2025 opening with all the stations reaching major construction milestones.
- We completed our Transit-Orientated Community masterplan for Innisfil Orbit in Greater Toronto, and continued supporting Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario's TOC programme.
- We celebrated the one year anniversary of the Elizabeth line and Barking Riverside station opening, and are looking forward to Old Street Station opening next year.
- The Egis architecture line continues to expand with the opening of our London campus.
- And the team travelled across the globe to meet new clients and grow projects in the Middle East, North America, Asia, Europe and beyond.
None of this could have been possible without the support and encouragement of our clients and the wide range of people and partners with whom we collaborate.
Thank you all. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and best wishes for 2024.
Rob Naybour | CEO